Lehi Youth Football 1st & 2nd grade team, 2008



Tuesday, August 19, 2008

8/19/08

I wanted to apologize to the team,coaches and the parents for my attitude at tonight's practice. I occasionally get in a sour mood and tonight I may let it show to the kids.
I am sorry, I am human and I will try to come to practice with a better attitude next time and I will let the kids know I was wrong for loosing my patients and I am sorry for being short with them. I really do care about everyone of them.
See you guys tomorrow and I hope we can put tonight's practice behind us.
Also after taking a pole of parents the majority said they would like to pass on a professional company taking video footage of the kids games. We will be videoing it ourselves and will have copy's available if interested.

Coach Cox.

No comments: